Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Sorry it's been awhile...

     Hello friends, so sorry it's been a while it's just that so much is happening and I've been so stressed that I couldn't put into words all that I'm feeling.
    Also usually when I'm stressed out I can't sleep(truthfully I can get a little manic), this week that's all I want to do. I take Gloria to all the different appointments then I come home and sleep. Nothing is getting done and I don't want to do anything or talk to any one.
    Today I had to go get three prescriptions filled for her, 250.00 and we have insurance that we pay a hundred dollars a week for. And the pharmaceutical guy said that when we start getting the Humera for her even after the insurance pays we could still be paying 500.00 to 1000.00 dollars a month-for two shots. 
     I have yet to figure out how I'll manage that. He said there was a website to apply for a discount card, I can't find it. So if anyone of you knows, please let me know. We'd be better off if we didn't have insurance. That is so sad.
     I still haven't got my results from my biopsy, I even went by the doctors office-so tired of waiting for the phone to ring, and they said it might be another week! Really.
    I'm beginning to think someone is against me. And I don't know how much more I can take. I just don't.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Natalie,
I can't imagine what you're going through or how hard it must be. Just know that we are here for you and to hang in there. You can get through it i know you can. All i can do is send positive thoughts your way and i definitely will! I hope things start looking up for you! xoxo

FoxyMoron said...

Oh sweetie I'm so sorry you're going through all this shit, it's just not fair. We have a NHS scheme here which means most medications are subsidised by the government. What do people do over there if they just can't afford medicine for their kids?
It sucks.
Big hugs and warm thoughts from me.

yellowdoggranny said...

this is horrible..sending all my love to you.

Unknown said...

You've been under so much stress, I think you must really need the sleep. Continuing to send you positive and healing thoughts. xo

I found a couple of links for prescription discounts and I'll send you in an e-mail.

Anonymous said...

100 dollars a WEEK?? And the insurance doesn't give you anything really? That is absolutely MAD.
I hope the meds will make her better and I hope you will find a way to pay for them. And I also hope you'll receive news about the biopsy soon.

Anne Mackle said...

I'm so sorry you're having such a hard time just now.When I read posts like this I thank god for the NHS in the UK where everything is free even prescritions in Scotland and we have the cheak to complain about it. I do hope everything is sorted out for you soon.