Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Still Hot Hot Hot.....

    Hello friends, wow it was a great weekend(accept for no rain) and it's been a great week so far. Except for this chest cold that just won't go a way. I am down to five cigarettes a day, haven't stopped completely yet but not doing bad, at least I think I'm not.
     Gloria and I have been having some good bonding time together. Yesterday we all went swimming and it was great because it wasn't so hot that it felt like we were just bathing outside.  
     Then we came home and she did a mani and peti on me,it was sweet. By then she was so tired we took a nap and she had cheer leading practice from seven to nine pm the hottest time of day, poor thing.
        Her face is still swollen from all the steroids but I think it just makes her cuter, I mean prettier(she hates being called cute).
      This is an older picture of my mom and Gloria, yes she looks more like my mom than I do--I am the milk mans(Kidding).
     I'm so excited that the kids go back to school on Aug 13, yay! Not about the cost of it but that it's starting back up for them and me.
     This is Zach and Brock at a friends house fourth of July ( Zach's birthday), my oldest son is now twenty-seven. How did I get a son this old? My how time fly's!All I can say is I was to young when I had his older sister and him!
     Well that's about all that's going on in my life for once it's boring, boring can be good! Until we meet again
     










2 comments:

FoxyMoron said...

You look way too young to have a 27 year old!
And yes boring can be wonderful sometimes can't it? I wished for it and now I'm having it and I'm loving it.
Glad you sound a bit happier, where is that swimming place that you go it looks lovely.
Hope you shake that chest bug, horrible being sick in Summer for some reason, at least in Winter you can curl up in the warm and eat soup.
Your mum is so fair compared to you.

Unknown said...

I agree with Foxy, you look wayyyyy too young to have a 27 year old. I LOVE the pic of Zach and Brock.

Glad Gloria is back home. So sweet of her to give you a mani and pedi! That's the nice thing about having a daughter, yes?

Boring can be wonderful and you sure deserve the break, Natalie, so I'm happy for you! xo