Sunday, November 27, 2011

Another day in my life....

Last night my daughter Gloria, who's fifteen and a freshman, had a basketball( game she doesn't play she's a cheer leader) it was strange that they had one on a Saturday usually their on Mondays so my husband and I went there instead of our usual date night because Rick doesn't get to see her cheer since he works nights. It was funny because he hasn't really ever seen her in action and when they were throwing her up in the air he'd squeeze my hand so hard! You know him being a big bad football player when we were in high school always made fun of me saying cheer leading wasn't a sport how hard could it be to yell some cheers? Well it is hard work. It take a lot of physical strength and practice, and for you out there that think just because a girl is a cheer leader makes her dumb I say you should know they are not allowed to make less than a B on they're report cards
I'll get off my soap box now! For awhile now I've been ignoring the signs that there is something wrong with my son Jon. My son Jon has Asperger's. Lately he's been acting strange out of character for him, and even my mother noticed it at Thanksgiving. He acts like he's got multiple personality's or he thinks everyone is out to get him(sorry hard to explain) he hide his clothes and his personal property, he got mad about three weeks ago and threw away all his clothes and when I asked where his clothes were he said frogs ate them. So we bought him new clothes and yesterday I noticed he had on the same clothes on that he wore from the day before I asked him why and he said he tore all his other ones up and threw them a way again,along with his glasses. I know I need to get him into a psychiatrist but finding one who deals with people who have Asperger's isn't easy. I'll just have to keep calling around til I find someone I know. This has probably been going on a lot longer than I realized and I should have done something sooner my only excuse is that with all the shit we've gone through with Gloria's rape and the fallout I just couldn't handle any thing more. Am I a bad mom? Maybe. But I'm doing the best I can basically by myself since Rick can't seem to handle anything.
On the good side of life I found a way to make my thirteen year old son do his home work. I take a way his phone. Which never bothered him before that's why I took the Xbox and TV and everything else first but now he has a girlfriend and wants to talk! Have I ever said how much I hate teenagers?
Well not really but my youngest son is my hardest child yet, the spoiled rotten to smart for his own good brat. Really.

 Until later.......  

2 comments:

yellowdoggranny said...

holy shit!...If I was giving out mama medals...you'd get one ..

My name WAS Female, I shit you not! said...

THX for your comment and may I ask...How in the Hell do you hold yourself together????
(((hugs)))Pat