Saturday, November 19, 2011

Welcome to my Blog

      Hello and welcome to my blog! I am hoping that this will be a place that you feel at home in, so grab a cup of coffee and sit down at my table and lets have a gab fest.
        We'll talk and laugh, maybe even cry, and thats ok because thats what friends do. I'll share with you my life and the growing pains that I am going through. You'll probably hear alot about my children and husband. I want to hear about yours too, so always feel free to comment, and I will answer you as fast I can.
       I'll be honest with you this is scary for me. What if I'm boring,what if no one like's my blog? What if people say mean things to me? What if .........................
        Here's the thing, this is my year to be brave and strong and do things I never thought I would do or could do. And I am, I went back to school, I'm finding the Goddess in me and I'm trying things I never have before.
        I would love it if you came on this journey with me. I can't promise that it'll always be excitting, or full of laughs, what I can promise is that it'll always be honest.
                                Until next time

3 comments:

Tanja @ Crystal Clarity said...

Welcome to the world of blogging, Natalie - I look forward to reading more of your posts :-)

Blessings - TANJA

Loran said...

Hooray for you Natalie! It will get easier as you go along in the blogging world.

My name WAS Female, I shit you not! said...

I was YOU just a year or so ago and I too began my own blog for the same reasons.
I can attest to you that "it does HELP."
And like yourself I didn't care if I had any Followers ( this was FOR ME ) and lookie here....34 Followers.
If my blog can help anyone... I'm all for it. In turn those that I Follow have helped me realize that I AM NOT ALONE.
Just remember to put one foot in front of another and PLOD ON.
Real Life is the hardest role we undertake. Beats being six feet under...any day of the week. :0)