Monday, January 30, 2012

I'm so Sorry!

          I need to say I'm sorry to someone, this is embarrassing! I was reading blogs late one night and I saw my name and I was being rewarded this

     I meant to thank them and follow the rules, but honestly I forgot. I feel so bad cause I can't remember who I won it from and that I forgot about it. That is so not like me! I feel so bad! My only excuse is that recently my world has been turned upside down, and I know that's a lame excuse! Please forgive me, I am honored that you chose me, I really am.







2 comments:

My name WAS Female, I shit you not! said...

It wasn't I, but I can truly understand how that happens m/f.
(((hugs)))Pat

yellowdoggranny said...

I'm just now getting around to reading blogs..and some of them have 5-6 posts..so going to take me forever to get to everyones.