Wednesday, February 22, 2012

No More Jello!

        Hello friends, I have come to realize, not for the first time mind you, that I just can not keep going on this way. That some how through all the shit that has happened this last year or so that I somehow lost ME and all the hard work in my past to get over he abuse and become strong person hasn't been lost so much as pushed aside and neglected. I haven't had time to care for myself.
      That is all changing now. I went to the Doctor and found out what was wrong with me (No iron, no calcium, no iodine). Basically I have got nothing in me to support my body-no wonder why it has been feeling like I'm walking through jello. I haven't been eating at sometimes for days, I never get hungry. So the Doctor gave me some meds to make me be hungry and I got iron pills etc. I started taking them Friday and honestly I'm feeling better already. I have even ate today! We talked about depression and I'm still don't think I am and neither does she, just to much stress.
        What I learned from this is that I was doing my husband a great injustice by trying to handle everything and trying to protect him. He wants to deal with some of this. So woo life should calm down now. Maybe? Don't know we'll see.
      Enough about me I got this message yesterday and since I don't know how to get in touch with this person I'm going to answer it here.

Anonymous has left a new comment on your post "Another Monday":

Hello, I love your hark work in this web page, you are helping web people with great things! This site is much interesting!
I´m Maria, I was born on Winchester, and I am going to be a fan of this web site, my personal details may not be in the best interest of everyone but I say them anyway I am very found of reading as well as movies, and I also play a lot Rhiana on my bedroom, I´m single now so male users....just kidding :)! I already tried online dating it didn´t work out very well....
I wrote this comment cause as I previously mentioned I really like your page I also have a web community just like you, but mine is many different from this, it is about playing poker without having to make a deposit....:)
I will also have to apologize by my language it was the only way I found to talk with you guys....
BYe BYe to all of you, Bye


       Maria I want you to know I appreciate your comment and that you are free to leave me any messages you want any time you want. Your English is fine. Don't apologize for it, you speak two languages I don't so you are way ahead of me. And if you do write a blog I would love to read it. Every person has a story to tell and all have something we can learn from. Everyone is welcomed in my blog world as long as their not hurting anyone else. So please contact me again and let me know if you have a blog and how to find it.
          I am so not one of those bloggers that think if your not in my click that I don't want to hear from you or read your blogs. I don't have a click--what is this high school? I respect everyone, as long as they respect others, and believe everyone has a right to their own opinions and beliefs.
       Yesterday I met this really great lady named Umari Ayim. I talked her her over ay Cyber Connect(where I'm featured this week, how cool is that?) She's from Africa, is a lawyer and so smart. That's one of the coolest things about blogging you get to meet people you never would in the' real' world.
       When I started blogging I only did it so I could put in words the pain that was in my heart, I needed to get it out. I never thought I would find the support and friendship that I did. I will always be grateful for Trish,Pat and Jackie who would leave comments that were never judging and always supportive and kind. Now if only the real world could always be this way.

      Thank you all how have me comments this week, and I hope this blog wasn't to much of a downer, so until we meet again.......





































































































































































































3







1 comment:

Unknown said...

Funny, I started my blog the same way - to get out my pain and see how I was feeling on a day to day basis, and when I saw people were reading and actually commenting, I was shocked!

I'm so glad you're taking good care of yourself - so often we don't put ourselves first! : ) Keep getting better! : )