Thursday, March 29, 2012

I Look Deformed!!!

         Hello friends, I woke up today with my whole right side of my face swollen! I was hurting last night but thought it was all from my migraine apparently I have a major sinus infection and double ear infections too, so my day started in the ER.
   You know somebody really needs to do something about ER's. Oh ours brags about getting you in in fifteen minuets. And they do put you in--in a room where I sat for a hour and ten minuets before a nurse  even came in!
    She looks me straight in the eye and asked me "what seem to be the problem" REALLY? I said well my face doesn't usually look like its been stuffed with filled  water balloons! And oh ya I'm In Pain!
    Then she asked me how many days have I been like this? SERIOUSLY! Yes I like looking like half a water balloon so I thought I'd stay like this for a few days-hey everyone needs to change their looks once in a while!
    AND she had really bad breath and B.O. Plus she had an attitude as if I was bothering her by wasting  her time.  
    As if I wanted to spend my morning at the ER, I had no choice I haven't found a regular doctor to replace mine who retired.  
    This is what I look like.


    Except its only on one side and my eyes aren't swollen shut. What? You thought I'd let you see how bad I look? No way!
    I just thought of something I have to take Gloria to her Rheumatoid Doctor tomorrow! Damn I hope the swelling is way down by then!  
    Everybody send me some healing! At least pray for the swelling to go down. Well it hurts to look down so I'm off of here. Until we meet again....









9 comments:

Eschelle Westwood Mumfection said...

((((((HEALING VIBES))))))) Rough times ear infections are the WORST!

My name WAS Female, I shit you not! said...

Next time wear garlic strung around your neck to the ER. It'll be better than Witches breath and it's been known to cure some ills! ;0) get well soon. (((hugs)))

Unknown said...

Holy cow girl!! That is terrible!!
Yes, you go around looking like that for days before you decide, hey, there might be something wrong! I can't believe that nurse asked you those questions! i mean i guess it's routine but still!! Sending healing thoughts your way!! ~~~HEAL HEAL HEAL~~~

yellowdoggranny said...

holy shit sweetie..I hope your better by now..that's awful..

Unknown said...

Aww, Natalie that's terrible. I'm sending healing thoughts your way, along with some hugs. Hope you feel better soon xo

Krystal M said...

Sorry to hear about you being sick, that really sucks!

Rachel said...

lots of healing vibes, hopping over from the Drop It Like It's HOT Hop

Chrissie said...

We have a terribly unprofessional ER here as well. I am sorry to hear you are not feeling well and that your experience at the ER was bad. Feel better!

btw, I found you via the Drop it like it's hot blog hop :)

PR said...

Oh no hope you feel better soon :)xx