Sunday, March 4, 2012

Sunday's Funny's

        Hello friends, welcome to Sunday funny's. This is the second half of the Maxine jokes my mom sent me awhile back, and then some pee your pants funny pictures. I hope this brings a smile to all your faces and don't forget to check out Woman to Woman.



      Well I hope this brings a smile to your face, maybe help you get  through Monday, remember if you ever need to talk we're here at Woman to Woman. Until we meet again.......


      I DID IT!!!! I FIGURED OUT WHAT I WAS DOING WRONG! So those of you who have been having trouble getting in you should be able to now! And we're back to being a secure site! Yippee!

























1 comment:

momto8 said...

this really is funny!!! thanks for the laughs. and thank you too for your example of kindness to other women.
I am your newest follower. thanks for the comment my post too!