Monday, May 14, 2012

I'm Sorry....

    Hello friends, hope you all had a better day today than some of you had yesterday! All I can say is sorry-didn't realize so many people hated mothers day.
    I had a really great day, but understand that some women's children just don't appreciate how much their mothers did for them. And for that I'm so sorry.
    If your children are adults now there's not much you can do to change their minds, that's not to say that some day they won't realize how awesome you are, cause they probably will. Never give up hope. Just don't let it bring you down.
   Personally if it wasn't your children doing this I'd say fuck them-if someone doesn't see your value and appreciate you for you. But your own kids, it's hard not to care.
     I know I'm just another blogger on here and what I think and write isn't really that important in your day to day lives, but to all of you who read my blog and comment on it, I do care about you, I do care about whats going on in your lives and I'm here for you. Seriously.


P.S. I've said this before but I guess I need to say it again-I love new follower's, I love finding new blogs to read. If you "discover" my blog and would like me to follow you please don't write in my comment "I'm following you now you follow me" cause it's not going to happen. Show me you READ my blog, say something on the subject, it's what I do on yours. The other is just rude-and I have enough rude people in my life. Thanks.























2 comments:

FoxyMoron said...

I guess we're the lucky ones who have children in our lives who actually care about us (while still driving us crazy!)

Unknown said...

I'm sorry to hear that there are mothers who don't get appreciation from their children. But I think you're absolutely right, hang in there, don't let it get you down...someday your children WILL appreciate you!

LOVE both the sayings you added to this post, Natalie especially Oprah's "Surround yourself with only people who are going to lift you higher." This is so important.

And your blog means a lot to me, Natalie. I appreciate your honesty and I value your opinions. Glad you had a good Mother's Day! xo