Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Welcome to the Nut House!

   Hello friends, it's been a crazy busy day. A beautiful hot day here which is great but I really wanted to work on my gardens today but ran out of time. Oh well there's always tomorrow! I'm not going to stress over the little things anymore(right).
    Gloria had a Doctors appointment with her new Gastroenterologist Dr. really nice and funny guy. So the twenty-forth she has to have a CT scan-at seven am(!) which means leaving here at six am(ugh) and then a upper and lower Colonoscopy at two pm.
   He thinks she has Crohn's. It's likely since she already has an autoimmune  disorder(Arthritis) and I guess a lot of time they go together. It just sucks that it seems to happen to her, everything and anything. 
   I know it makes her stronger and that there's probably a divine reason for it-blah blah blah. I don't care right now she's my baby and I just want her to be healthy, you know?
   It just seems so unfair! I don't want to hear that life's unfair damn it I know it is! I'm allowed to rant for a moment here, it's my blog and I'll bitch if I want to.


  The sad thing to me is that she just accepts it-not that I don't want her to-but she just acts like "OK what else can go wrong with my body" Never gets mad just kinda sad acting. Just seems to think this is her lot in life and I think it's part of her depression, well this and the unforgivable act that was done to her.
   
   OK I know there are others with worse problems than we have but she's my baby and it hurts me that she can't even have a BM without it hurting.
   Now on with the worse news-school's out the twenty-third! A bunch of teenagers complaining about "I'm bored" though they never want to do the chores I offer them, or any of the idea's I give them of what they can do, I don't know why(hehehe).
   I have to admit that I'm excited more this summer than last-I'm working from home now and we can go to the beach and do fun things with no worry's about getting home in time to go to work! Yippee!
   Have I told you that my dog Rascal has learned how to open the back door? Crazy damn dog, and he's learned how to escape from the yard. I warned him today that if I have to chase him down one more time his balls were getting chopped off! I don't think he believes me though, damn dog.


   Does he look like he's sorry to you? Me either! Bratty dog.
   I'd put in a doggy door but I'm afraid of the coons coming in, or god knows what else! My luck a skunk! 
    Well I still have house work to do and bathe Hailey dog, oh and work I guess I had better gt off here. Until we meet again.....






              www.woman2woman.freeforum.org
                           Where you never have to feel alone again, we're here to listen.





5 comments:

Unknown said...

I don't blame you one bit, Natalie! Seriously, enough is enough already! The universe (god or whatever!) needs to pick on someone else for a change.

I'm sending you both healing vibes and light. Hope all goes well on the 24th.

Your dog Rascal is awesome. Take care, Natalie xo

FoxyMoron said...

Poor Gloria, I'm so sorry she is going through all this stuff. We'll all be "honorary Aunties" and worry about her along with you. There is something about her lovely eyes, a very strong girl in there but strong people still need love and nurturing and she is lucky to have you.
Bloody dogs, who'd have 'em? LOL

Deb said...

So sorry about your baby, it's horrible when they are sick.

LOL on the skunk, that is why we don't have a doggie door. We get "skunked" at least once a summer.

Although if I come home one more time and find the couch on the other side of the room, I am going to seriously push for one. Got it all figured out, will build a pen on the backside of the garage with a doggie door into the Man Cave (garage), so both mutts can go into the garage when we won't be home, heating/cooling and a place to poo. Sounds perfect to me!

Hang in there Nat

Unknown said...

I hope everything goes good with the CT scan. Not fun, but you're strong to be able to deal with everything.

Thanks for linking up on Weekend Blog Walk. I hope you can join us again this week! Now following you.

Jessica at @ Home Take 2
http://athometake2.blogspot.com

yellowdoggranny said...

hope all goes well for your girl...I know how hard it is to feel, think and say the right thing ...