Friday, July 20, 2012

TGIF!!!

     Hello friends, we got a little rain last night! Yay, I wonder if that means the rain 'dance' that Teddy and I did the other night worked? LOL
     Today is really nice, with a nice breeze and low humidity. Thank goodness cause if I had to stay indoors any longer I was going to go nuts!
     It's been so boring that I've done something I never thought I would do: I started playing games on Facebook! OMG their addicting!
     I had do something there's only so much house work you can do and the kids were tired of playing games with me- I even made stars to hand from my bedroom ceiling!
     Tomorrow is Brock's fourteenth birthday, my baby is growing up so fast! In some ways I hate it in others I'm so damn happy!
     So Sunday instead of just a normal cookout we'll be having a party too, I hope the weather stays like this.
      Sorry haven't been on here much but there's been nothing to tell it's been so boring and not the good kind either!
      I put up pictures of the party Monday and of course I'll see you Sunday for Sunday Funny's! Until we meet again......

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I heard something about storms and heavy rainfalls in New York, that didn't reach you then?

Unknown said...

No we just got a sprinkle

FoxyMoron said...

Happy Birthday to Brock, they grow up so fast don't they?
Hope it stays nice for your bbq then pisses down next week! ;)

FoxyMoron said...

I said more than that!

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday to Brock! I know how you feel, Natalie. Sometimes I wish my son was still my little boy, but mostly I'm just proud of him!

Glad you got a little relief in the weather. Hope today is clear skies and more rain again tomorrow!

Looking forward to pics of Brock's party and Sunday's funnies!! :)