Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Ban Wednesdays I say!

     Hello friends, ever have one of those days when it's not overly bad, or great. Just sort of the same old shit just another day, day?
     I guess that's what I'm having or had. I had to take Gloria to the Doctors cause she's been in pain since Sunday and is once again bleeding. They did xrays, and took stool samples (which to be graphic looks like canned cat food with lots of blood). I guess we won't know anything for a couple of days.
      She's in so much pain and it kills me that I can't do anything about it. She's so determined to lead a normal life, she's still goes to four hour cheer leading practices. One thing is for sure she has a strong work ethic.
      We were in the lab waiting room when they called her back some young twenty something woman said to me that she had over heard our conversation and wanted to know what sins in my past did I do that God is making my daughter  pay for. Really.
      No I didn't hit her-oh yes I wanted to so bad. And I am not a violent person, but man did I want to! Then I realized she was just a dumb/young stupid woman. I told her the Gods that I believe would never do that. Then I moved away.
      As if being a parent of a child with a chronic illness doesn't make you feel guilty enough. Seriously.
         It's been a crazy busy freaking week that feels like all I've done is run--yet haven't got any where.
       I'm so excited that on the 17th my friend Katie and I are going here, were getting a hotel room and having a girls weekend, it'll be awesome to get away from it all here!

FRI. AUG. 17TH 1PM - 9PM, SAT. AUG. 18TH 10AM - 9PM,
SUN. AUG. 19TH 12PM - 5PM
$7 PER DAY OR $18 FOR ALL THREE
PSYCHICS & MEDIUMS, BODY & ENERGY WORK, GHOST
TRACKERS, METAPHYSICAL SUPPLIES, FOOD & DRINKS FOR
PURCHASE BY "THE GAS LIGHT INN", WORKSHOPS, BOOK SIGNING & DRUMMING
     So what if it isn't that far away! It'll be a break from the nut house that I live in. I'm off to bed, I hope. Until we meet again......





3 comments:

Plant Seeds of Happiness said...

Yes the main point is to be going SOMEWHERE as an adult and no responsibilities. I am sorry you had to deal with stupid people jeez why do they open their mouths at all it is not a job requirement I am sure when you are dumb like that. Hope you have a great girls time away :}

My name WAS Female, I shit you not! said...

The "nut house" thing made me grin. Isn't that my line??? ;0)
As for that other non person...what planet did she fall from!!! grrrrrrrrrrrrr
Hope Gloria is out of pain now. When our kis hurt, we hurt. sigh
(((hugs)))Pat

Unknown said...

I can't help but wonder what bad karma that young (and ignorant) woman at the lab just created for herself. Whatever happened to "if you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all"??? I absolutely love how you handled it, Natalie. You rock. Gloria has a brilliant spirit and she is blessed to have chosen you as her mom.