Thursday, February 9, 2012

Not a Bad Day, Just Different.

       Hello friends, I didn't go to school again today, I woke up so tired and felt shaky. I did eat some yesterday and slept pretty well last night, so why do I still feel like shit? And when I got out of the shower hand fulls of hair fell out. I have noticed that it feels thinner, but crap. My hair appointment was today and I almost cancelled it. I told her that lately my hair was so dry and was falling out, she asked about stress. Any way she trimmed it and put some really deep conditioner on it and put long layers in it and my curls are back! Still I need to get back to taking my vitamins again.
       Finally figured out how to download my pictures from my camera (Rick threw them away cause who needs instructions?) So her is Gloria as a red head, just in time cause she died it dark brown yesterday. Crazy teen!
I had to put this in here with her picture, since you know she's a cheerleader!

       I wish she looked a little happier! Tomorrow I'm going to go watch my grandson Jaxton, I asked her if I could watch him tomorrow I hardly ever get to spend time with him. And I feel a little guilty and I want him to know me. I'm hoping he'll sit still or stand still long enough to get a new picture of him! He is getting so big!
















4 comments:

My name WAS Female, I shit you not! said...

What a beautiful young woman your daughter Gloria is. Love the red hair on her...wonder if I will like the brown as well.
Feel better soon Natalie. (((hugs)))Pat

Elizabeth said...

Thanks for joining me through Blogoholic. I wish I had more time to devote to blogging and reading others blogs. Just not enough time... well you probably know how that is. I hope you had a great time with your grandson. And yeah

bailey said...

i found you through the friendly friday blog hop and am now following you. i hope you can stop by and follow me back at
http://www.baysbooks.blogspot.com
thanks

yellowdoggranny said...

she's lovely...and you need some 'me time'..life is just too fucking short for that to be your life..doing doing doing and worrying worrying worrying...trust me..you need to ease up on yourself..no one cares if your house is a little messy, or there are dishes in the sink...if you are healthy and happy..