Monday, March 19, 2012

I'm Not Super Woman, Just Me.

      Hello friends, I hope you had a good weekend. My was, well difficult. Lot's of homework, fighting with Google to get a new URL, and with my husband in order to get him to help. One second he says I want to help you and the next h doesn't. 
   I just needed him to go pick up the all of Gloria's scrip's for hr medicines. Really is that to much to ask? I don't think so. As soon as I can figure out how I can be in two places at once I will gladly do it! Really.
    I just have one question, when did I become super woman? And how do I retire from it? 

     I am so not super woman, I need help, I can not do it all, all by myself. And I'm not afraid or to proud to ask for help. It's just getting my family to help me.
     Now on Women to Women I am blessed with these wonderful women who will help me no mater what mess I've made of it! I am blessed with them.
    What I feel really blessed by is that they-at least a few of them-get what I'm saying, they understand where I'm coming from. That this isn't about ego, or making me money. It's about helping. It's about this need to help that I can't deny.
     I wish I knew how to explain it better, I wish I could tell you how I feel that there is someone out there who needs this, it's like this ache I have, and I'm trying to find her and show her that there are people in this world who care and will be there for her, not for her money, just for her.
    I appreciate that there are others who don't need this and that's OK too, we are not all alike we have not all had the same life experiences.
    Thank goodness for that because let's face it if we were all a like the world would be unbalanced. There's room for all of us.
     So you who have emailed me nasty things accusing me of doing this for the money etc you really should get your facts straight. Or else maybe I will get my super women outfit back out and throw you into a volcano!


    Just kidding, sorta, well off I go to see what other trouble I can get into! Until we meet again.....




P.S. Woman to Woman www.woman2woman.freeforums.com
Women Supporting Women  http://supportfourwomen.blogspot.com












5 comments:

Unknown said...

new follower here. i left you an alexa review too.

Unknown said...

"As soon as I can figure out how I can be in two places at once I will gladly do it! Really." Girl, I nearly spit out my water reading this!! Hilarious!

Oh, and once you become Superwoman, there is no turning back. Hah!

I think you explain things just fine. And people sent you nasty e-mails??? WTF? If they don't want to be involved, fine, but there is no reason for them to do that. I'm so sorry that's happened to you, Natalie. xo

I hope you didn't take it personally, although, I know I would if people said those things to me. The truth is (and we've talked about), there is so much crap in this world, sometimes people don't know when a good thing comes along. And that is sad for them.

You are awesome and Woman to Woman is awesome.

insomnia said...

You're cool:)
I have been infected with superwoman-itis as well. I do it alone, the work of 2 done by one.

yellowdoggranny said...

I used to tell my kids all the time..(single mother) I'm a mother..not a martyr..
I think your doing a great thing and I admire you very much for it..it's much needed..

PR said...

I don't think I'd mind being superwoman if it comes with the cute outfit! Hehe just kidding! I've nominated you for the versatile blogger award :)