Friday, March 2, 2012

Trying to do this right!

    Hello friends, so I'm still trying to get Woman to Woman right. I dismantled the privacy issue-you still have to sign in- until I can figure it out! I'm diffidently going to have to have partners to help run this because 1) I can't be on there 24/7 2) I'm not the brightest tool in the tool box when it comes to computers 3) I want to be the best place I can make it for everyone.
     If you have already signed up once please go back and resign up. I'm so sorry, I will figure this out!
     My friends Dee and Chris are in town from Texas so their forcing me to go out to eat with them-kidding but it was a weird feeling I haven't been socializing much just working and I do need to get out and away from the kids and my computer. Even if I do just want to stay home and figure out whats wrong with the privacy on W2W. I working on balancing my life- I always go to extremism. All I can say is I'm glad I've never done that with drugs and alcohol!
       I still haven't come up with a logo, I'm just not artistic and I really want something that when you see it it makes you think friendship or support. If any of you have any idea's please let me know!
      Cause of course my first thought was some kind of flower! But I don't know if that is appropriate. I hope one of you have an idea.
      I don't want anyone to think I'm doing this for my ego or because I think I'm better than anyone else, nothing could be further from the truth, I just want to give back for all the love and support I got when I needed it.
      My whole life all I have ever wanted was to help people and this I hope will help someone. I don't have all the answers, I don't know how to fix everything. But I do know how to love and show compassion and understanding. I know how to be a friend. What I don't know I'm hoping one of you will, together we can help and do so much!
       I got to get off here and get ready to go, Until we meet again....

























       

No comments: